Nicki Pszeniczka ( @NickiPszeniczka ) Twitter Profile

NickiPszeniczka

Nicki Pszeniczka

90% of my tweets are about Survivor and the other 10% are utter nonsense

Joined on 27 July, 2011

  • 189 Tweets
  • 124 Followers
  • 255 Following

Idk what Facebook is up to logging people out, but it made my paranoid ass get out of bed to find my password so I can change it when I was trying to fall asleep 😤

 6  0  0

Replying to @_BeeEv: How I Scammed A Scammer Part 1:

Ok so boom.
This guy (we’ll call him Henry) reached out to me saying he was selling his ps5…

 0  0  26,576

How I Scammed A Scammer Part 1:

Ok so boom.
This guy (we’ll call him Henry) reached out to me saying he was selling his ps5 digital edition that his fiancé gifted him because it was the wrong version. He was selling it at the regular price too.

 119,779  1,320  26,576

Ugh all I wanna do is sing Troy Bolton’s part in Gotta Go My Own Way and Alex refuses to sing the Gabriella parts 😭😭😭 someone get me a new fiancé plz.

 1  1  0

Replying to @lovelyseaveyx: this is the only day you can retweet this

 0  0  184,396  Download

Replying to @InternetHippo: Mr Biden sir congratulations on becoming the guy who owes me $2000

 0  0  54,406

Replying to @daisy_razor: "I am once again asking for a space heater."

 0  0  18,833

this is the only day you can retweet this

 468,837  535  184,396  Download

Mr Biden sir congratulations on becoming the guy who owes me $2000

 375,903  322  54,406

Quoted @rachsyme

i need this picture to become the new "i would prefer not to" stand in

"I am once again asking for a space heater."

 162,258  631  18,833

Replying to @amymyxee: Matt James doesn’t deserve Katie. I said what I said. #TheBachelor

 0  0  169  Download

Replying to @_AttorneyAtPaw: Plot twist: the woman who brought a sex toy as her opening line to #TheBachelor is the most emotionally mature and comp…

 0  0  313

Matt James doesn’t deserve Katie. I said what I said. #TheBachelor

 3,279  14  169  Download

Plot twist: the woman who brought a sex toy as her opening line to #TheBachelor is the most emotionally mature and compassionate

 5,775  14  313  Download

Victoria is on cloud nine leading the group against a new common enemy #TheBachelor

 20  0  0  Download

Live look at the crowd Sarah is facing rn #TheBachelor

 2  0  0  Download

Sarah getting her personal one on one time with Matt #TheBachelor

 2  0  0  Download

The girls to Sarah this episode after the fainting episode, stealing time on the date, and being dramatic and staying in her room #TheBachelor

 6  0  2  Download

You can cut the tension at the end of that date with a knife #TheBachelor

 0  0  0

Wow Sarah is so selfish! She’s only allowed to interrupt like that if she’s quitting 😤 #thebachelor

 0  0  0

EWW STOP KISSING GIRLS WITH YA EYES OPEN! #TheBachelor

 1  0  0

Matt giving his erotic speech: ... and then he kissed her, eyes wide open...
#TheBachelor

 3  0  0  Download

Omg vibrator girl is still here! #TheBachelor

 1  0  0  Download

Victoria is out here acting like she’s competing on survivor with her outwit outplay outlast attitude #TheBachelor

 3  0  0

Manic panic got it’s name from people deciding to dye their hair blue/green in a manic episode and then panicking from blue staining everything they own.

I am people 😢

 7  1  0

End of content

No more pages to load